Senior CRM Marketing Specialist
As a Sr. CRM Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for designing and implementing automated marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud. The ideal candidate will be an expert in implementing campaigns and journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, driving customer engagement, retention, and business growth through innovative CRM strategies. You would collaborate greatly with the other senior marketing managers and report directly to the Director of CRM.
If you're a highly skilled CRM marketing expert with a strong background in marketing automation, have an entrepreneurial mindset, and are seeking to be a part of a rapidly growing company with high ambitions for US growth over the next few years, then this is the role for you!
What you’ll do:
- Ideate and execute advanced CRM marketing automation using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including, but not limited to, Email Studio, Web Studio, and Mobile Studio, to enhance customer engagement and retention
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement impactful marketing campaigns across owned channels such as email, push, SMS, in-app messaging, and web
- Monitor CRM performance metrics, conduct A/B testing, and continually refine strategies based on analytical insights
- Contribute to the development of segmentation strategies and customer journey mapping in partnership with the CRM Director
- Manage and optimize CRM and email marketing platforms, ensuring seamless integration with other marketing technologies
- Utilize SQL for activating automated journeys in Journey Builder.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in CRM
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to gather customer insights and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Ensure all CRM activities are compliant with legal standards and industry best practices.
Who you are:
- 4-5 years of experience in CRM within a Marketing team, with a significant background in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Expertise in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Email Studio, Web Studio, Mobile Studio) are must-haves.
- An entrepreneurial individual with a problem-solving mindset, strong project management skills, and a customer-centric approach to marketing
- An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Proven track record in developing and executing CRM campaigns that drive engagement and conversion
- Experience with Salesforce Data Cloud, HubSpot and Tableau is highly desirable
- A working knowledge of SQL, HTML and CSS
- Performance Bonuses
- Stock Purchase Options
- 401k Plan
- Continued Education Support
- 20 Paid Vacation Days (plus an additional paid vacation day the month of your birthday!)
- 10 Paid Sick Days
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Commuter Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Wellness & Mental Health Programs
- Charitable Donation Matching
- Two Paid Volunteer Days Off
- Daily catered lunch when in the office
- Full kitchen with snacks and beverages
- In-building gym
- CTA stop a block away, Shuttle to/from Metra
- Office located in the West Loop - Chicago's growing center of tech, great cuisine, and high-end bars
The IG North America family of companies empowers individual traders differently. tastylive, founded in 2011, is an online financial media network, tastytrade (previously known as tastyworks) is a self-directed retail brokerage firm that launched in 2017, tasty Software Solutions and IG US, is a registered Forex broker-dealer. In 2021, London-based IG Group acquired tastylive, Inc. (previously known as tastytrade) and assigned it to lead business in North America. This combined team has years of experience like institutional brokers but also a passion for disrupting the entire trading industry.
Our dream is simple: we want more people to find more success with a better trading experience. That’s why we’re investing heavily in the right people, technology, and media to make that happen in the US and across the globe.
Location: We have a great new office in the West Loop of Chicago and are currently working hybrid at a minimum of 3 days in the office.